Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thankful Thursday

Today I'm thankful for:

  • four more days of Christmas vacation and the fact each day that passes gets us closer and closer to summer vacation
  • Daddy H and the kiddos who let me sleep until 10am -- woot!
  • the fact that we are headed to the grocery store together and that we can actually buy what we WANT to eat for the next week, instead of trying to feed 5 of us for a week on $40...
  • my gigantic, enormous, comfortable cotton pants that I'm wearing right now...
  • the stacks and stacks of clean laundry on my kitchen table
What about you?
What are you thankful for today?

1 comment:

  1. Thankful for health - come by and see my thankful thursday post! (I love my comfortable cotton pants too!)

    ReplyDelete

I am very THANKFUL for any and all comments! They truly make my day! So, THANKS!