Saturday, November 28, 2009

Back in the Saddle...

The irony of my last post on this blog just struck me...

Since last April (has it really been that long??)
so much has happened in our lives...

Here are some random thoughts/things for which I am grateful for at this moment...

  1. sometimes it takes a while to see a person's "true colors", and although at first it might hurt, it's better for all involved to know what they are really like
  2. my friends are the greatest friends a girl could ask for
  3. i miss so many of my high school/college friends and wish they lived closer
  4. our dream of living at the beach wasn't meant to be
  5. last april #5 crushed my spirit... looking at it now though I fully realize it wasn't meant to be and therefore shouldn't have been...
  6. i love my kids so much it hurts
  7. daddy h has a full-time job with benefits, sick days, and vacation pay for the first time ever
  8. thanksgiving vacation is awesome, but not long enough
  9. dogs can make anything better
  10. houses look cozier when they are decorated for Christmas
  11. a clean house is a wonderful thing even if it only lasts 5 minutes
  12. having little in the bank makes you focus on what really matters

I need to get back to this blog... it's good for my heart and soul...

So, is anyone out there even still reading this thing??? I don't blame you if you've given up!

:-)

1 comment:

I am very THANKFUL for any and all comments! They truly make my day! So, THANKS!