Since last April (has it really been that long??)
so much has happened in our lives...
Here are some random thoughts/things for which I am grateful for at this moment...
- sometimes it takes a while to see a person's "true colors", and although at first it might hurt, it's better for all involved to know what they are really like
- my friends are the greatest friends a girl could ask for
- i miss so many of my high school/college friends and wish they lived closer
- our dream of living at the beach wasn't meant to be
- last april #5 crushed my spirit... looking at it now though I fully realize it wasn't meant to be and therefore shouldn't have been...
- i love my kids so much it hurts
- daddy h has a full-time job with benefits, sick days, and vacation pay for the first time ever
- thanksgiving vacation is awesome, but not long enough
- dogs can make anything better
- houses look cozier when they are decorated for Christmas
- a clean house is a wonderful thing even if it only lasts 5 minutes
- having little in the bank makes you focus on what really matters
I need to get back to this blog... it's good for my heart and soul...
So, is anyone out there even still reading this thing??? I don't blame you if you've given up!