Thursday, January 7, 2010

Thankful Thursday

First week back to school after two weeks off... 
Monday was hard to get back into the swing of things,
but after that, it was like riding a bicycle...
you never really forget how to do it, you know?

Today I am thankful for

my sweet little children
one of which
snuck into my
bedroom
and hid
a spoon
under
my pillow

(they did Daddy H's pillow, too)

all so
we
could have
a better chance
of seeing some
snow

(which we didn't... maybe next time)

I meant to get a picture of them
in their inside-out jammies,
but didn't get to it...

Maybe next time.

Seeing the world through
my childrens' eyes
is one of the greatest
blessings I've ever been
given.

So, what are YOU grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I am very THANKFUL for any and all comments! They truly make my day! So, THANKS!