Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Friends

What a week!

School has been CRAZY BUSY this week, therefore, I have completely neglected the blog. Tomorrow I will get back on track with the Saturday Seven.

Today, though, I want to let my BFF TunaSalad know how much fun I had at work today and how blessed I am that we get to teach in the same classroom together. There are so many days where I wouldn't be able to face it if she wasn't there.

We had such a great time this afternoon. I haven't laughed that hard in I don't even know how long.

I hope you know how much I love you and how much you mean to me. Not to mention that you have SO much dirt on me I have no choice. JUST KIDDING. You know I think you are AWESOME!

I've told you who I am thankful for today...
Which of YOUR friends are YOU most thankful for this Friday?

2 comments:

  1. I am thankful for so many. I am thankful for the ones that have survived motherhood along with me. I am thankful for the mentors. I am thankful for the new ones whose stories inspire me. I am truly blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so thankful for the laughs we had on Friday- we had to have lost a couple of pounds! A Teacher Work Day has NEVER been so much fun! I don't know what I'd do without you!

    ReplyDelete

I am very THANKFUL for any and all comments! They truly make my day! So, THANKS!