Monday, January 5, 2009

Monday, Monday, Monday

Mondays have always been my most UNfavorite day of the week. Forever.

There is just something about the weekend being over and having to face a whole week of work before getting to experience the things I love about the weekends in the first place...

Warm, comfortable jammies
The lack of an alarm clock
No sense of having to be anywhere at any given time...


I could go on and on, that will only make me wish it weren't Monday. But it is.

And I am here to find THREE, count 'em, THREE things that made this Monday better.

I swear I am coming down with something because I am achy, sneezing, have a headache, and just feel overall icky. Of course, it could be that I didn't make it to bed until well after 2:30 a.m. Or I could be sick.

Nevertheless, here are my Monday Multiples:

1. I am thankful that I have a job whose hours allow me to be home in time for Judge Judy...I am addicted to her show and could watch it all.day.long. For realz.



2. I am thankful for Advil Cold and Sinus. Enough said.


3. I am also thankful today for Daddy H. He decided to go grocery shopping for me since I don't have the energy for it at all this afternoon. (That was our original afternoon plan.)

Here's to a better Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. ohhh...I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well!
    but I love your number 3...because my sweet daughter did the same thing for me one day last week when I felt horrible...and I was ever so thankful!

    would it make you feel any better if I told you I have an award for you over on my blog??? because I do!!! grab a kleenex and some anti-bac (so that you don't get me sick when you pick it up) and come on over and get it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Monday gratitude! I need to practice more of this....

    Here's to Tuesday...

    :^) Anna

    ReplyDelete
  3. My achyness hit yesterday afternoon. And I was very grateful for my boyfriend going out to get me alka selter cold stuff, and then making me soup. And then I slept for 12 hours!

    ReplyDelete

I am very THANKFUL for any and all comments! They truly make my day! So, THANKS!