Today, I am thankful for these seven things... in no particular order:
1. Sleeping in until 10am... thanks Daddy H!
2. Playing Uno with my girls in our jammies at 11:30 a.m.
3. Cheese omlettes and bacon with jelly toast... yum!
4. The fact that our real estate agent is awesome and I am convinced if anyone can sell our house, it's her!
5. Daddy H who is outside in the freezing cold spreading mulch on the playground... brrrr!
6. Facebook because it has allowed me to connect with some friends I have missed for so long!
7. My blog readers who leave comments because they give me the positive affirmation that I have realized I actually NEED in my life!
Here's to an awesome Saturday of rest, relaxation, and family time...