Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!

As part of my New Year's Resolutions, I have decided to start journaling what I am thankful/grateful for. I have lived a very blessed life, but often find myself focused on the negative things or things I wish I could change rather than the positive blessings of my life.

My goals for this blog are:

  1. Become more grateful for the everyday pleasures/blessing in my life
  2. Move away from negative feelings and self-talk
  3. Encourage others to recognize things in their lives for which they are grateful
  4. Experience a total and complete "Gratitude Adjustment"

Welcome aboard! I'm glad you are here!

1 comment:

  1. I love following new blogs from the beginning. Thanks for stopping by my blog today. I'm going to "follow".

    ReplyDelete

I am very THANKFUL for any and all comments! They truly make my day! So, THANKS!